My wife and I just returned from a four day vacation in Quebec City. One of the highlights of our trip was staying at the Maison du Fort Hotel. The hotel is in an excellent location in Vieux Quebec, just 2 blocks from the Chateau Frontenac. Our room (#10) on the 3rd floor was wonderful. It was very spacious, very clean and very comfortable boasting a four poster bed & reclining wing chairs. Madame Marielle Roy was a very welcoming hostess who made us feel as if we were long time friends. She is a delight! We would not hesitate to stay in her wonderful establishment again when we return to Quebec.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City