We arrived late in the evening, after a long flight to Montréal, and we have been driving to Québec-ville. We were quite tired, but once you arrive, Marielle makes you feeling like at home and you can really relax and enjoy staying there.
No stress, you feel like at home. So peaceful!
The hotel is located exactly in the city-centre. The room are decorated with special furniture and a lot of cats are represented everywhere in the house.
Marielle has 2 lovely cats, too.
I definitely suggest to book as soon as you can, do not hesitate 'cause the rooms are really nice and I'm sure everybody wants to go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City