This is a good solid choice for a hostel. The location is perfect, it's right in the old town, with short walking distance to everything, and the neighborhood is amazing! I stayed in an 8 Bed female dorm, and had no complaints. The lockers were a little old and dirty, but I wasn't too concerned about it. I thought the bed was comfortable, and for as many people as there were, it was really clean, including the bathrooms. I loved the little patio and garden in the back. I didn't use the downstairs bar (closes early - 11 pm) or the breakfast (not included). It definitely feels more like a hotel than a hostel, which made it seem harder to meet and interact with your fellow travelers. But it's definitely a great choice, and you've gotta love the price. I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The staff at the Auberge internationale de Québec is always ready to welcome all travelers, alone or in groups. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the beautiful Quebec City region. We are in a great location, nestled inside the walls in the center of the old city. You will be steps away from popular cultural, historical and tourist sites. Our hostel offers lots of services to make your trip simple and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale de Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Quebec City