right in the heart of old town so can get to most of the main attractions on foot. The place is clean and tidy and one of the more quiet hostels so a good nights sleep is had (perhaps the walls are thicker?). The breakfast you can pay extra for (a few dollars a day) has coffee, fruit, toast/bagels and cereals - well worth the extra for the breakfast. Nice big kitchen and common areas too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The staff at the Auberge internationale de Québec is always ready to welcome all travelers, alone or in groups. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the beautiful Quebec City region. We are in a great location, nestled inside the walls in the center of the old city. You will be steps away from popular cultural, historical and tourist sites. Our hostel offers lots of services to make your trip simple and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale de Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- HiQuebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Quebec City