We had two adjacent rooms for one night. This is not a family destination, no swimming pool, no gym, not even a restaurant. It is a GOOD hotel. A very good one! Very nice looking rooms, in a historical district, in between the Quebec City train station and the Old Port. From our room one can see the "Moulin à Images" exterior show.
The rooms are large, the beds, wow, I had one of my best sleeps ever! Wifi, LCD TV, iPod station, parking right across the street. The bathrooms are splendid, made with quality furniture.
This area of Old Quebec is being discovered, and this hotel is right in it. Stores, galleries, restaurants all around, all types. Where most of the small hotels in the "haute-ville" clearly show their age in every possible manner, the Hotel des Coutellier is a real Boutique Hotel.
They are "bicycle-friendly" too. They will see us again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City