The hotel location was perfect. Walking distance to most anything you would want to see. A little outside the old walled city but very easy to navigate. From the moment we arrived, the staff were very warm and friendly, eager to accommodate any request we had. Jean-Sebastian is exactly the right person to greet guests and work the front desk, he is a real asset to the hotel. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Our room was extremely comfortable and well decorated in a modern theme. The bathroom was more than adequate for our needs. You will find a nice continental breakfast hanging outside your door in a cooler bag in the morning. Just enough to get you going. The croissants were so delicious! Many small touches which surprised us, such as an umbrella for your use and comfy robes to lounge in, and very clean. Not your big corporate hotel were you would be lost as one of the many guests; this hotel is small but very warm and friendly. We were extremely happy with this hotel and will definitely be back again. Mark this as one of our favourites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City