We stayed here for 2 nights after a 2 night stay at the Frontenac. This is a small hotel across the street from the Farmer's Market. Everything was within easy walking distance- we never needed cabs, etc. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were not huge, but definitely large and luxurious. We loved the breakfast hung by the door each morning! Nice touch and allowed us to relax in the morning, which was the goal of our trip. The beds and linens were very comfortable, robes provided were the softest of any hotel I've stayed at in the past. We didn't eat in the restaurant, but the sidewalk cafe/bar were a nice place to have a drink in the afternoon. The hotel even provides an iPad in the lobby with Wi-Fi for convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City