My husband was in Quebec for business so I decided to meet him there. I read good reviews on this hotel so I decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised with its intimate romantic yet modern feel. The friendly staff were very helpfull and more than egar to assist us in English. The room was very cosy and extremely clean. I was very impressed with the organized wall unit with hangers for your hats and scarfs umbrella holder, and a place to put your boots with even a boot cleaner. This was awesome as we visited in December. The hotel I might add was beautifully decorated for Christmas. And there was always warm cider or tea awaiting our return from the cold. The breakfast left on the door hook in the morning was such a personal touch which we enjoyed. The location was also great, just a brisk walk up hill to many wonderful restaurants ,shopping and historical viewing in old Quebec. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City