1,263 results
All reviews each morning insulated bag yogurt apple sauce continental breakfast farmers market breakfast bag old town train station parking lot across the street breakfast delivered keurig machine lower town antique shops minute walk mini bar wonderful boutique hotel
Reviewed 14 November 2017

There are few hotels where I can't wait to go back at the end of my day and curl up in the bed and relax, but Hotel des Coutellier is that place! The staff is warm and welcoming, everything was clean and perfect. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_DesCoutellier, -Front Desk- at Hotel des Coutellier, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Z775GRjennifert,

Thank you for taking some of your time to share your experience with us!

We are pleased that our establishment and our staff help you to fully enjoyed your trip to Quebec City and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regard
Naïla-Front Desk-

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This was a "girl's" trip so we were happy to see that the hotel we picked looked safe and welcoming. The restaurant recommendation turned out to be excellent and within a short walking distance. They pulled up menus for us to help us choose where to go. Breakfast is delivered by 6am to your door in an insulated tote. A croissant plus another pastry, juice, yogurt and more. Both my friend and I love our coffee so finding a Keurig of our very own in the room was the best! Then it turned out to be close to the port where our cruise ship docked. It was actually in walking distance, but we opted for a taxi which the staff called for. Nice room, great staff, would go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_DesCoutellier, Responsable de la réception at Hotel des Coutellier, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear P1899LPjiml,

Thank you for taking some of your time to share your experience at l'Hôtel des Coutellier.

We are delighted that your girl's trip was a success and that we could help you with our recommandation.

We hope to welcome you again for your next stay in Quebec City!

Best regards,

William O'Connor - Front Desk

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I am still so impressed by my stay at the hotel
It’s location is amazing- the breakfast quietly left on the door is so welcome and the rooms are lovely
What sets it apart from other hotels is the people
My friend and I both had some health issues with mine being a fractured foot on the last day of the vacation
I am so grateful that they arranged a taxi to a hospital with the ability to see me right away and I was able to make my plane home
They were gracious and caring and I give my most heartfelt recommendation that if you are in beautiful Quebec City you should definitely stay here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel_DesCoutellier, Front Desk at Hotel des Coutellier, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear salswifeNyc,

Thank you for this amazing review!

We are pleased that you had a memorable stay with us and that our staff help you to addle your unfortunate accident.

We sincerely hope to serving you again but in the meantime take care of yourself.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Wow... So happy with our choice in Hotels and Everything about Hotel del Coutellier! Amazing Hotel in Old City Quebec.... close to everything and walking distant so we didn’t need a car.
The Hotel and Room was Over the TOP! It was so clean and amazing details to everything. Amazing breakfast that was so good! Great staff that was so kind and helpful.
We ate at the restaurant next to it and another WOW!
When we come back of course we’ll stay here again! Thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_DesCoutellier, Front Desk at Hotel des Coutellier, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Shawna V,

Thank you for this heartwarming review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and with the restaurant Légende.

We look forward to seeing you again soon in our establishment!

Best regard,

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Situated in Old Quebec, this little hotel has beautiful amenities, very helpful staff and was overall a great place to stay! Interestingly, we found our king bed way too soft, unlike the previous reviewer whose bed was too hard! Had we had their bed....our review would be 5 stars!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lori C,

Thank you for this great review!

We are pleased that most of your expectations were met during your stay.
We apologize about the inconvenient our mattresses have caused you! We will strongly consider your recommendations to improve ourselves in the future.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Best regard,