My boyfriend and I stayed in the Presidential Suite at this hotel July 7th and 8th. Definitely not my idea of a suite - no kitchenette, no separate living room, and the counter space in the bathroom was very limited. Tthe hotel was on a busy street so we got lots of car noise. We also did not have the ability to control the air conditioning in our room so I was glad I had brought a little fan for some air movement. The morning breakfast basket was okay the first day - very good croissants and jam - but the next day we got dry rolls and peanut butter! This hotel is totally self-service so we had to lug our luggage in from the parking lot across a rather busy street; at least they had an elevator though. The only plus was the comfortable, clean king-size bed. We definitely would not stay there again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City