I have stayed over 70 hotel nights in 2011 alone, and this was one of my best experiences. Even though this is a "Courtyard", it seems more like a typical full service Marriott. The location is unbelievable (directly outside the gates to the historic City). My wife and I vacationed here and it was clean, quaint, and the service (the concierge and hotel clerk) was fabulous. We thought a lot about staying at the Chateau Frontenac, but are so glad we chose this location, based largely on the trip advisor reviews online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining historic elegance with modern conveniences, Quebec City Marriott Downtown delivers a world-class experience for business and leisure travel. Our Quebec City hotel's location in the heart of the downtown district is ideal, offering easy access to popular attractions like Citadelle of Quebec, Parliament Hill, Montmorency Falls and the renowned Chateau Frontenac. The Quebec City Convention Center is also moments from away. At Quebec City Marriott Downtown, you have everything you need for any enjoyable stay in Canada, including sophisticated accommodations with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown