Property is great(room is big some rooms have 2 beds and sofa bed), location is great, everything is near,food is very good, parking is to high , you can find cheaper.Only negative is personal knowledge of surround and parking situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining historic elegance with modern conveniences, Quebec City Marriott Downtown delivers a world-class experience for business and leisure travel. Our Quebec City hotel's location in the heart of the downtown district is ideal, offering easy access to popular attractions like Citadelle of Quebec, Parliament Hill, Montmorency Falls and the renowned Chateau Frontenac. The Quebec City Convention Center is also moments from away. At Quebec City Marriott Downtown, you have everything you need for any enjoyable stay in Canada, including sophisticated accommodations with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown