Really like the quiet, clean room. Their desk staff is friendly and helpful, However, they have the absolute worst lounge food and service I have ever seen. Disgusting, old overcooked scrambled eggs and no regular coffee for breakfast, Repeated requests for coffee were ignored, Overpriced drinks and almost no snacks in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing easy access to Jean-Lesage International Airport, Québec City Marriott Downtown offers business travelers and vacationers an elegant, sophisticated spot from which to explore Old Quebec. Conveniently located near Québec City Convention Centre and the historic Citadelle of Québec, our upscale hotel offers spacious rooms and thoughtful amenities in abundance. Get a good night's sleep inspired by our luxury bedding, then begin your day by taking care of your work obligations using our ergonomic workstations and high-speed Wi-Fi, or by visiting our full-service business center. Have breakfast in bed thanks to our room service, or head down to the lobby to have delicious French cuisine at our on-site restaurant, Que Sera Sera. If you're hosting a meeting or celebration soon, reserve one of our six event spaces with AV equipment, an on-site culinary team and expert event planners. Begin making marvelous memories when you book your stay at Québec City Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown