The Marriott has a terrific location - it looks down on the St. Jean gate to the old city at the Palais Montcalm, is only 2 blocks from Parliament, and an easy walk to most sites inside the old city walls. Check in and out service excellent; the room was only moderate in size, but very clean. No views worth mentioning except from E. facing rooms, some of which may see the St. Jean gate. the biggest drawback for us was the street noise, though very little came from inside hotel (which was not busy when we were there); only 1 elevator, but it was more than adequate during our stay. Nice bar/lounge (incl small meals) in lobby. No pool or spa. We felt a little 'nickel and dimed' by the charge for wifi and internet usage (most hotels recently seem to cover that at no charge), and charges of $3 for the water bottle in room and $1 for local phone calls; also, the included coffee maker allowed for 1 cup of regular coffee, and 1 of decaf, and also had only 2 packages of tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining historic elegance with modern conveniences, Quebec City Marriott Downtown delivers a world-class experience for business and leisure travel. Our Quebec City hotel's location in the heart of the downtown district is ideal, offering easy access to popular attractions like Citadelle of Quebec, Parliament Hill, Montmorency Falls and the renowned Chateau Frontenac. The Quebec City Convention Center is also moments from away. At Quebec City Marriott Downtown, you have everything you need for any enjoyable stay in Canada, including sophisticated accommodations with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown