We spent 2 nights at the hotel. The room was clean all set up and arranged for us when we arrived. The staff was very helpful, accessible and friendly. We spent most of our time in Old Quebec and the Auberge was only a 10 minute taxi ride which was very convenient. Breakfast time was a good time to meet up with fellow travelers. The hotel is in a nice quiet area of town with readily accessible buses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High speed Internet access; many rooms with PC. This property opened in July of 1947, and was renovated in September of 2002. Family atmosphere. Ensuite private or semi-private bathroom. All rooms with private bathroom are Air Conditioned. Cable TV; Telephone (No charge for local calls); Regrigerator; Microwave; Complimentary continental breakfast. 10 minutes to Old Quebec via Bus #7. Best value for the money in Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge Michel Doyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Michel Doyon Quebec/Quebec City