We stayed here as part of our fly drive tour of Eastern Canada. The hotel is on the outskirts of the city although close to the main highways. There is a bus stop a few meters from the Hotel with buses running every half hour at a reasonable charge which we felt was better than driving into Quebec. The hotel was clean but felt a bit dated. A complimentary self service breakfast was included which comprised cereal, toast (various breads) and fruit which was adequate. Free parking and free internet wi-fi was a bonus. There is a good shopping mall within walking distance across the road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within close proximity to the shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Auberge Québec welcomes guests in a rustic setting inspired by the Swiss and French Alps inns. This Bed & Breakfast-style hotel offers privacy, free continental breakfast and parking as well as a car rental service. Auberge Québec features 106 rooms including two-floor mezzanine rooms and rooms equipped with kitchenettes. During summertime, you'll appreciate the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Sir Wilfrid Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Quebec Quebec City