The place is now called Auberge Québec and is part of the Jaro hotel chain. One of the few places where you can still find smoking rooms (although few of them) in Quebec City.
Our room was perfectly OK - very clean, with good mattresses, a coffeemaker and a balcony. Wifi free and decent, old TV but image and choice of channels fine. Breakfast very basic (essentially, bread and cereals) but free. Staff cheerful and polite.
The price was right and I would stay there again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within close proximity to the shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, Auberge Québec welcomes guests in a rustic setting inspired by the Swiss and French Alps inns. This Bed & Breakfast-style hotel offers privacy, free continental breakfast and parking as well as a car rental service. Auberge Québec features 106 rooms including two-floor mezzanine rooms and rooms equipped with kitchenettes. During summertime, you'll appreciate the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Auberge Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Sir Wilfrid Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Quebec Quebec City