“Amazingly yummy!”

Dining options: After-hours
Regina, Canada
“Amazingly yummy!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Wow, this place is awesome! I couldn't believe it once we ordered (1 chicken & 1 lamb pita) that the owner took out the uncooked dough and cooked the pita right in front of us. Fresh and tasty! Great value at just under $8/each. No room to eat in as it's just a counter where you order so plan to take it back to your hotel as we did. A short walk from inside the walls of Old Quebec City. Very much worth the walk.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Shaun A

Quebec City, Canada
“GO THERE”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had read good reviews about this place and decided to give it a try. It was smaller than we pictured, but more importantly 100x more tasty.

All of the ingredients are clearly fresh and tasted great together, I had the la libanaise with every type of salad and their special sauce. There's not really an option to sit down anywhere in there as there just isn't room, but wandering through Quebec with the freshly cooked gallette was a very nice experience.
For the price I can't recommend it enough, and I wouldn't have cheated had I paid considerably more.
I am going back soon, I recommend you do the same!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Josh N
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Good, if you can find it”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We heard all the good reviews and decided to try it ourselves. It's a little hard to find, especially in winter. We first went to the wrong lebanese restaurant a little down the street. Then we went to a building that said "641" but it had no signage. We were about to give up and then noticed this small white tent which was the place. So for reference: it's McDonalds, the blank 641 building and then this place. They make the pita fresh as you walk in and explain all the toppings. While they don't have any tables, you can go two stores down to another restaurant and eat there as long you busy a drink, which worked really well.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank David J
Lexington, South Carolina
“Great stand up or carry out meal”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Ate here twice while in Quebec over the Christmas holidays based on the Tripadvisor reviews. The first time, the lady at the counter was very helpful explaining exactly what everything was since this was a new type of food for us. What I didn't realize before hand was that there was no place inside to sit down during the cold weather. We took the meal with us and ate it while walking. It was a little messy, but delicious. So much so that the family sent me out for takeout later in the trip.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank NuclearDad
Calgary, Canada
“Great Food experience”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

The energy and love strike you as soon as you walk in. Fresh lebanese pies (lebanese breakfast) and lovely staff. Go for it!

2 Thank Vagabond28