“Good Value”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches are $6.95 and a good size. We found the sandwiches tasty and filling. There are two tables outside to sit at. More of a take-out than a restaurant. Very friendly server. Good value for travellers on a budget in a city where eating out is generally expensive.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I was in Quebec City on a business trip and I stopped here. This Is By Far The Best Place I Have EVER eaten at! The food is so fresh and delicious! I had the salmon galette and it was to die for! Have to stop here it is a must have! The service Is Excellent And They Treat You So Great! Must have !!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you're looking for a delicious and quick meal any time of day, stop here. The Lebonese wraps are delicious and very reasonable priced. Place is clean, staff is very friendly and service is quick. And I'll say it again, the wraps were delicious - we ate lunch one day and a late night snack another day. Don't miss it.

1  Thank archman8
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

A small outlet on rue grand allen does not reveal the surprise it holds within . Freshly made pita adds to the delicious food. Friendly staff makes the experience better .

2  Thank ShaliniKU
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After reading the reviews I knew we had to eat here and we weren't disappointed. My husband isn't one for ethnic food ( I think he is missing a few taste buds!) and he really enjoyed his lunch. Grilled pita sandwiches- hot with fresh veggies and a cool drink on a warm day - heaven. The service is friendly and fast. Bon appetit!

4  Thank scottishfling