Well this place looks small from the outside, it is not! It is rather big!
I stayed in September and it was unusually quiet for the time of year, but we met a few people and that was lovely! Ok down to business : The Facts
1. Staff , Mohammed was lovely! He was helpful and always happy even if he was doing long shifts!
2. Bedding was lovely and clean, comfy beds, not too small either! Had thick duvets in case it became chilly in the night.
3. Myself and Conor had a five bed dorm for three nights and then a twelve bed dorm which were great.
4. The showers were clean but you didn't get a towel you had to pay for one which was 2 dollars.
5.Rooms were clean.
6. There could have been a few more lockers in the place especially the five bed room, there were only three.
7. The kitchen needed a scrub and the fridge needed a good clear out, I took it upon myself to throw some very rotten food out!
8. Milk, instead of horrid cream could be given out for tea.
9. Breakfast was OK. Bread. Jam coffee and tea. So.so but its food!
10. Location was perfect, not on a busy road and really close to everything.
11. There was one PC which was free to use and the internet was great on it.
12. Wifi was temperamental, cut out often.
13. Have to pay to store luggage there whilst you o out and enjoy your day after you have checked out! Not good. Very cheeky.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Jeunesse Maeva Quebec Quebec City