“Great food and inviting atmosphere”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Reserve with OpenTable
Rotisserie St-Hubert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #243 of 1,511 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Came to Quebec City on a bus trip and was staying on the same street at Loews Le Concorde. After we walked in we were brought to a table and given menus then waited probably 5-10 before the waiter to ask us for drinks which by then we already knew what we wanted. My dad and I ordered poutine which I've never had before and seems to be a Canadian dish. My mother ordered a chicken pot pie. All dishes also came with two types of coleslaw one with mayonnaise and another with oil. Oil coleslaw was pretty good considering I don't like coleslaw normally.

The poutine was excellent and was plenty to eat and my mother enjoyed her pot pie. The waiter was very nice and made our dinner a good time. At the end of dinner he gave us a survey which he translated into English for us and mentioned that he loves good reviews which we gave him.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Until now we were huge fans of Rotisserie St-Hubert, everywhere we go we at least order once (delivery is normally fast, on-time and the food exactly what we ordered). Now, it's a different story, I placed my order via internet at least 2 hours before receiving the food (I scheduled the delivery that way). The delivery was in time, but the order was half ok...I ordered 2 bottles of wine (one white and one red), I got 2 red. I asked for 2 glasses, I got none. The utensils were defective, the fork teeth were all stacked together and twisted (unusable). The food itself was cold and the French fries were mushy ...It's suppose to be crispy isn't it?

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Room service in ChateauLaurier is JUST St-Hubert, no other choices...too bad...very cheap food, basic, non healthy, small breakfast buffet.
Waiters very nice

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have been in St.Huberts in Ontario and enjoyed it.So when in Quebec we go to the original.We actually had to complain(the first time ever) to the manager that the chicken(which is their speciality) was dry and tasteless...WE would not go again..too bad..Staff was nice and service good.New chef needed or perhaps the meal had been sitting around for a few hours.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We ate here several times whilst staying at Chateau Laurier. The service was friendly and the food was consistently good and prompt. We will happily go again when next in Quebec City.