“Disappointing”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Reserve with OpenTable
Rotisserie St-Hubert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 1,499 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 18 November 2013

And I love rotisserie chicken! The service was very slow and the meal arrived cold. Also, the portion size is surprizingly small. the chickens must be baby's!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Loved the Beef Fondue...was truly amazing!!! Had heard about this dish..... it is a must to eat if you are visiting Quebec City!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Pick anything on the menu and you could be sure it is going to be good. A tip for the long waiting lines on the weekends... Go to the St-Hub bar it is easier to get a table and the service is usually faster than in the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Came to Quebec City on a bus trip and was staying on the same street at Loews Le Concorde. After we walked in we were brought to a table and given menus then waited probably 5-10 before the waiter to ask us for drinks which by then we already knew what we wanted. My dad and I ordered poutine which I've never had before and seems to be a Canadian dish. My mother ordered a chicken pot pie. All dishes also came with two types of coleslaw one with mayonnaise and another with oil. Oil coleslaw was pretty good considering I don't like coleslaw normally.

The poutine was excellent and was plenty to eat and my mother enjoyed her pot pie. The waiter was very nice and made our dinner a good time. At the end of dinner he gave us a survey which he translated into English for us and mentioned that he loves good reviews which we gave him.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Until now we were huge fans of Rotisserie St-Hubert, everywhere we go we at least order once (delivery is normally fast, on-time and the food exactly what we ordered). Now, it's a different story, I placed my order via internet at least 2 hours before receiving the food (I scheduled the delivery that way). The delivery was in time, but the order was half ok...I ordered 2 bottles of wine (one white and one red), I got 2 red. I asked for 2 glasses, I got none. The utensils were defective, the fork teeth were all stacked together and twisted (unusable). The food itself was cold and the French fries were mushy ...It's suppose to be crispy isn't it?