Very amenable hosts who went out of their way to accommodate me at the last minute. Very quiet house and only saw a single soul despite it being full for most of my week long stay.
Lovely hosts. Great front desk man.
Spotlessly clean. Comfy bedding. Warm and cosy.
Fantastic homemade breakfasts each day.
Beautiful dog. You must ask how her pups are for me!
Perfect location, within walking distance of Vieux Quebec and Basse-Ville. Good recommendations for dinner (go to Le Cloche Pencher).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City