We stayed here with my wife for couple of days. The hotel is nice, staff is very friendly. We liked the location. To get to the old city we had to walk about 15 minutes on the street where the hotel is located. There are a lot of restaurants, bars and stores (including liquor) on the way. We had lunches and went to the bars to drink some local beers on this street. Our room for two was not too big just enough for two people. Breakfast is included and we really enjoyed the omelette. Parking is 5 minutes walk from the hotel. You can go to the roof with the view of the city.
If you want to stay in a small hotel close to the old city I would recommend this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City