This was a terrific place for my wife and I to stay for our 25th wedding anniversary trip. Each morning was a treat for breakfast that was well-prepared and plated. The owner and staff were friendly and helpful in getting us to things not easily found on tourist maps. We mostly walked, many sites being close. We could not see them in all five days. The location was close, but for me perfect as it was not in the center of a very touristy area. The building was charming and rooms were well decorate. The bed was firm and we both slept very well on it. We enjoyed watching the sun set on the roof-top terrace. I would recommend this place and would stay a second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City