This is our first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast outside the United States. What a great experience at the Chateau des Tourelles. We were greeted and welcomed by a wonderful host. He made us feel very comfortable from the beginning. We loved the room we had which had an outside balcony. The rooftop terrace was a special touch where my wife and I enjoyed some wine with some folks we met who were also staying there. The view was beautiful from up there. We liked the fact that it was right on Rue St. Jean which has many many shops and restuarants on it that you get to see and visit as you walk your way down to Old Quebec. We would stay there again and highly recoommend this place to anyone wanting to visit and stay near Old Quebec. The homemade breakfast made from scratch was great as well.....sit down and you'll be served!! The parking was only two blocks away in a secure garage. Didn't have to worry about the car being left out on the street...and for only $10. Thank you Jocelyn.....your friends from Maine...Don & Lisa Breton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City