If your priorities are to be able to walk to Old Quebec and begin the day with a hearty breakfast, this is the place. We parked in the garage reserved for guests of the Chateau des Tourelles and were able to walk to everything we wanted to see. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfasts were amazing - eggs cooked to order and served with ham, bacon, fresh fruit, and toast. French toast and yogurt were also options. Everything was scrupulously clean and inviting. Great selection of restaurants and shops right on Saint Jean on our way home each evening. There are chairs on the roof where we enjoyed the view and the evening breeze. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City