We booked the studio apartment, it had everything we needed and it was very clean. The kitchen was well equipped and the parking was right outside the door! Great location, had a neighborhood feel away from all the hustle and bustle of the touristy areas, but within walking distance of the old town. We have been to Quebec City numerous times, but it was the first time staying at this hotel and would definitely stay here again. The owner and manager were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good. Definitely a little gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City