We stayed 4 nights at the Chateau des Tourelles in mid August 2010. We were travelling with our two teenage sons as well as other family members. We all really enjoyed waking up to delicious gourmet breakfasts, friendly staff wondering how our previous day had been, and the lovely roof top terrace which was a welcome retreat after a busy day touring the city on foot! The views were spectacular and you could enjoy a glass of wine and just relax and take in the sights! The rooms were very clean and quaint looking, ours even had a little terrace as we had booked a 2 bedroom suite. There was also a convenience store right next door to buy wine/beer/sodas, etc. The walk down Rue St. Jean to Old Town Quebec took about 15 minutes and had a great mix of old homes, shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City