I would highly recommend this gem for a number of reasons. First of all, the staff was excellent and helpful, using a warm and friendly manner. Breakfast was superb, and kept us going well into the afternoon on each of our six days there.
The place is located just on the outskirts of the old town, allowing for a nice walk back and forth to our daily activities. The view of the city from the rooftop deck is breathtaking, especially at night.
The only downside for some might be the number of stairs, and the fact that the room air conditioners are quite noisy. Our room overlooked rue st. jean, so the traffic was noisy in the early morning, though nice and quiet at night.
Overall, we would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City