1) Location - You are amidst all the action in lower town, and a quick ride to upper, great restaurants are at every corner in lower town.
2) Service - The staff at this hotel is superb. We were so happy to see Jeff and Donata again. Thanks for making our stay special.
3) View - We always ask for the top floor (7) because we are know we are going to get either a room overlooking the St. Lawrence Seaway or a view of the Frontenac at night.
4) Free wifi - Enough said.
5) Awesome continental breakfast included - no cooked to order and that's ok, its North American Europe so embrace the croissants, smoked ham and swiss cheese, fruits, boiled eggs and live like a European for a few days.
6) Coffee - the in room coffee is fantastic! Seriously! Hint - ask for a few extra pods because you will want more from the Nespresso machine.
They have cream in the fridge at the coffee bar near reception. Bring a few up to the room and put them in the room fridge.
7) The Shower - its one of those rain shower things, soothing.
8) The soaps and shampoos smell great. Even the towels here smell good.
9) Enjoy the classical music in your room and keep the tv off.
10) A very comfortable bed! Did I mention the bathrobes?
We love it here and will only stay here when coming to QC. Thanks again Hotel 71 for another wonderful visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated in 2005 within the 19th-century building of the First National Bank Head Office in Canada, Hotel 71 was voted one of the trendiest Canadian hotels in 2012 as per TripAdvisor. Hotel 71 is an urban property offering a prime location in Quebec City’s Old Port district. It is situated within walking distance from the best restaurants and attractions the city has to offer. With a total of 60 rooms and suites, Hotel 71 is a contemporary property within a historic building and neighborhood. Each of its 60 rooms and suites includes hardwood flooring, high ceiling, flat screen television, Nespresso coffee machine, high thread-count bedding and duvet, complimentary high speed wireless Internet access, cordless phone, DVD player & home theater system, ultramodern bathroom with rain shower as well as some amazing views. Also, 4 meetings rooms for gatherings of 2 to 110 persons as well as a brand new Penthouse Suite which will soon have its own exclusive rooftop terrace are available. Its popular in-house Italian restaurant Il Matto 71 is also not to be missed. Hotel 71, a definite address of good-taste in Québec City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 71 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le 71 Quebec City
- Hotel 71 Quebec/Quebec City