Just a night stay means can't complain that much. anway how we chek inn late and chek out early , the room was spacious , we had the king size bed clean and comfi-furniture is good , for the washroom is clean but the toilet was rusted , no big deals were not that too picky to complain . staff are friendly and helpfull specially the operators . for the location is 10 minutes drive to downtown its not good if you do not have a car the parking is $10 / night . not bad.so with our room rate.
for the next time if we visit Quebec -maybe will get more closer to downtown this hotel is okay for a night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Quebec City hotel is ideally situated on the beautiful 18-hole Golf de la Faune course and near historic downtown Old Quebec City. Explore the many nearby recreational trails, take part in the popular festivals or ride our free shuttle and experience the best that Quebec City has to offer. Indulge and relax at our onsite spa, La Faune Spa, and then take a dip in our Nordic baths. Dine at our full service Restaurant le Dijon, warm up by our patio fire pit, or watch a movie in our comfortable Four Points signature bed. The resort experience is all here at Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Quebec Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Quebec
- Four Points By Sheraton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Sheraton Quebec City
- Four Points Quebec City
- Quebec City Sheraton
- Quebec City Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Quebec Resort Quebec City