Grand Times Hotel - Quebec City Airport
Hotel Must(Quebec City)
Chateau Repotel Duplessis(L'Ancienne-Lorette)
Hotel Cofortel(Quebec City)
View Hotel
Motel Petit Hameau(Quebec City)
View Hotel
Hotel Quebec Inn(Quebec City)
Motel Homeric(Quebec City)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfasta quick business triprooms are spacious and cleanswimming poolshuttle servicebusiness travelernext morninghotel roomyogurtfront desk staffbooked this hotelhotel is locatedgymwalmartquebecratesfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Stayed October 24 th for a 1 night stay. Room was very clean .I have a small home cleaning business so this point was important to me. I verified certain areas, (ex) bed in between folds for bedbugs, top of picture frames, shower heads and bathroom etc..., all was very well cleaned and not dusty.In my case it was clean but cannot rate other rooms for equal cleanliness.Pool is small and had many kids but having a 6 year old daughter this was fine for me .(maybe not the best for couples) Location was right next to the main shopping mall within walking distance. It was convenient if you like shopping.Not a very nice view if you look out the window but I wasn't there for an ocean view :-) It was a 15 minute drive from the heart of the city itself where hotels are way more expenisive.I was given directions from the front desks to get to restaurants etc and they were helpful yet it was regular , Nothing outstanding. Continental breakfast was included .Don' t expect , eggs, bacon , or sausages.Only bread , bagels , english muffins , cereal , and some cheese with oranges.I found it to be more than sufficient for me yet the extras would have been nice. The hotel has a very modern look .

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I wanted to stay at a reasonably priced place which wasnt too far from Quebec city. Times Suites did not disappoint. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good.
Friendly staff.
I would definitely go there again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Location- it is conviently located near a major highway, but is a 15 -20 min drive to Old Quebec. There is road construction right in front of the hotel so it was rather difficult during peak times to avoid the traffic. We had stayed at the hotel for 6 nights and our intention was to visit Old Quebec(Upper/Lower), so travel distance was a problem, however if you enjoy the driving sites of other buildings outside of the city it may not be so cumbersome.

Decor- the front foyer of the hotel had a comfortable and treny ambience. The lighting is very dim and there is pleasant french music in the background that we noticed upon our arrival. The hotel is renovated and new, and they had a laundry room for guests to use at a cost of $5.00 incl detergent, so that was very helpful. Our room was very spacious and clean. We had 2 queen beds in the room. The linens, pictures etc..were warm colours. However, the colour of the room walls varied, and the grey paint on the ceiling made the room feel smaller and dismal. The furniture was very modern and simplistic. We had chocolates on our bed, which gave a nice touch. However, there was a very musky smell in the room, the carpets were steam cleaned, and there was not proper ventilation, so we thought opening the windows would help to provide some relief, however we soon realized they could not open? and none of the windows could in the hotel. So we had the a.c. on for the majority of our stay and it was fine afterwards.

Staff- were very friendly always offering quick and prompt service however some were more knowledgable then others about local attractions /amenities around the city. We had a map printed out of old quebec which was greatly appreciated.

Food- the hotel offers complimentary breakfast,which i found myself not eager to wakeup to get in the morning. But my financee went down and could bring it up. The food was yogurt, melon, watrermelon, english muffins, bagels, and cold eggs!. It is fine for a quick meal in the morning, but it was not very filling. But it is complimentary so it meets it purpose, did find it difficult to find hotels that offered complimentary breakfast- so the value is there. However, we were pleasantly surprised with our dinners at Tuscanos. They had 6-8 menu options at table d'hote, and the food was well presented and very good. We also had with our package a free bottle of wine for each of the 6 nights so we really enjoyed that, unfortunately the bottle could not leave the restaurant so we found ourselves wanting to finish the entire bottle, not so good when counting calories.

Other- parking is free and there are many stores (shopping, restaurants etc..within the vicinity). There is also a pool and fitness center on the lower level and two laptops for guests to use on the ground floor.

Overall our experience at the Times was very enjoyable and we would stay here again in the near future if not in the Old City!

L&R.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I stayed at the Times Hotel & Suites on July 17th 2010 and here is my review. I booked this package through Expedia for one night stay for two including breakfast for $160.28 CND. This smoke free new hotel located about a fifteen minutes car ride from the old section of Quebec sits amongst other hotel chains in a new shopping developpement. This hotel has some great features. Huge rooms that are nicely decorated to the style of new loft living, my room had two queens size beds covered in quality linens that were absolutely heaven to sleeps on, what I didn’t like was the air conditioning unit, it’s not central it`s a window unit and it kept switches off and on every twenty minutes, I just find this bothersome. Clock radio, flat screens TV, iron, blow dryer are all standard. The bathroom is nice and modern with a molded shower area all very clean but no water pressure, disappointing for a new hotel. There is a tiny indoor pool on the ground floor that is next to the gym which has two machines and half dozen barbells. Breakfast was included and served in the lobby, you will find coffee, tea, orange juice, various breads and bagels, hard boiled eggs, cheeses and more, the down side is that there are not many tables maybe ten tables for two and a few couches but for a hotel with over a hundred rooms there`s just not enough room. So for the final question would I return to the Times? probably not, not that it`s a bad place but for less money I could find the equivalent and it would no doubt have a better shower.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2010

Good Hotel Quality/Price – Far from City Centre

We spent two nights here in May (youngest daughter Cheerleading competition). The room was spacious, comfortable, respectable size washroom. Given that the hotel was book with Cheerleaders… the complementary breakfast was plentiful with assortment of good fruits, cheeses, hard-boiled eggs, and bagels or with different types breads and spread, cream cheese and jam, cold cereals, juices and decent coffee.

Some mix-up/misunderstanding was made on our on-line reservations… eventually rectified (make sue that you have your confirmation # on you) - In general the staff was very courteous and helpful

The hotel is located near highways, close to retail major chain stores and numerous restaurants. However if you plan on basing yourself here to explore the Old Quebec city you will need a car.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family