We stayed at this B&B last year on our visit to Quebec for 2 nights. Better to call them up if you are reaching the place after 6 pm in the evening.
1. Excellent location - walking distance from Old Quebec so you dont need to worry about taking your car out and the B&B has a parking. It is also close to many good restaurants
2. Decor inside the B&B is very good - I loved the way they had done the interiors. Both rooms and outside. The brick wall in the room gives a good feeling.
1. Breakfast - Limited options for vegetarians, but I guess that is true for most other places
2. Bathroom was a bit cramped
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Manoir Mon Calme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Manoir Mon Calme Hotel Quebec City
- Bed And Breakfast Manoir Mon Calme
- Bed & Breakfast Manoir Mon Calme Quebec/Quebec City