We spent 4 nights here at the beginning of September, and, considering the price we paid (way less comparing with other hotels in Quebec City) we did not go with high expectations. But it was way above any expectations.
Although not in the old city, it was close enough for easy access, and the free parking was a bonus. Everything was very clean, the beds were comfy, the continental breakfast was a good way to start the day and the staff was out of their way to help... The bathroom was very modern, and the fact that they do not have carpets in room but floating wood floor makes the room nicer and dust free. There is a computer to use in your room, and free wireless internet.
And, they have free assortment of coffees and juices in the lobby… available 24 hours for their guests.
I was a little bit concerned for the noise (being so close to the highway), but no need to worry. The fact that the hotel is in close proximity to the highway only makes the access to the old city easier (aprox 15-20 minutes).
Next time when we’ll visit Quebec City, we’ll stay again at “Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec”!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City