We stayed for 2 nights in 2 adjacent rooms at this hotel in the July long weekend and received a great deal for our stay.The rooms were clean, had a fridge, microwave, a computer and flat screen tv. The washrooms were spacious and well maintained with a shower enclosure. The hotel although located adjacent to the highway is only a very short drive away from old Quebec City. The breakfast was adequate with quite a few items.The staff were polite and helpful. We have stayed in many hotels -this one maynot have a 4 or 5 star to it but we'd definitely recommend if you are visiting Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City