We spent one night here because all of the B&Bs in Old Quebec were booked but we were not disappointed. The room was clean and comfortable with considerable amenities for the price (microwave, refrigerator, computer, sleep mask and earplugs). The wood floor was highly preferable to carpets. The breakfast (cost included) was impressive in terms of the quality and variety of options and even included gluten-free bread for celiacs (ask at the desk for this and include your dietary needs when booking). We were especially impressed with the healthy choices to be made in comparison to the dreadful breakfast we had the previous day in Boston at the more pricey Comfort Inn. The friendly staff and attention to detail made this a lovely finale to our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City