We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in August while visiting Quebec City. The room was very large with wooden floors, a beautiful shower, large fridge, computer and comfy beds. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with breads, yogurt, fruit, beans, eggs. It is a great place for a family.
The staff were very helpful with all types of information from restuarants to directions.
There is some noise from thr hgihway close by, but they do provide complimentary ear plugs.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City