We booked a suite to stay for the Quebec winter carnival in February 2014. The reception desk staff were all very polite and attentive. The gentleman on the desk in the evening went out his way to find a place open for us on a Sunday evening.
The room was very spacious and clean. The Bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a rain shower which was much appreciated after being out in the cold all day a the Carnival. The hotel was buzzing during the day but after 10pm it was quite so it was easy to sleep overnight.
They provided a lot of selection for the breakfast in the mornings, including fruit , cottage cheese, bagels and much more. There was no cooked breakfast though. Complimentary coffee and other beverages were offered at the hotel throughout the day.
When we 1st saw the hotel close to the highway we thought the noise was going to be too much to sleep. The insulation in the building is excellent and we hardly heard any traffic. The location was very central so it made it easy to get to the many places we wanted to see while we were there.
We are planning to go back to Quebec again and would definitely book accommodation here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City