We stayed 2 nights at the hotel with family and two other friends with children , it is in general nice affordable hotel. We asked for rooms on the 4th floor since there were allergies (no pets allowed) , and request for extra clean rooms was well respected. There is free internet and computer in the room. The all included breakfast had a nice variety of breads and juices, we always went down between 8h30 and 9am. The staff at the front desk was servable and ready to help in giving directions to the main attractions. There isn't much around the hotel, which is near a highway besides a Tim Horton's, but they have a nice dining area with a fire place which you can order in or pick up and eat in the dining area.
NB: Thank you for your help man from Belgium at the front desk keep up the great work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City