“Three words: Granny Smith dessert”
Review of Restaurant Legende

Restaurant Legende
Ranked #4 of 1,434 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$33 - US$70
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A tribute to our ancestors, a return to our roots and a reflection off our culinary history from the First Nations to today. A place to meet and share around a table, to discover or rediscover our land, our forest, our river. A wonderful culinary story, inspired by historical elements that are transformed by the imagination and destined to be transferred from generation to generation. Our cuisine will stimulate all your senses with new discoveries. LÉGENDE pays great attention to details, which are an integral part of its content, and while these characteristics do not focus primarily on historical facts, they vehicle a wonderful aspect attached to reality. A menu inspired by our culinary heritage and the footprint that time has left in our cuisine. Let us surprise you. Take part in the experience to understand and enjoy.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Three words: Granny Smith dessert”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We were amazed by this two month old restaurant. All the plates were amazingly put together. The menu item that elevates this restaurant to beyond a five star review (if I could give it) was the granny smith dessert. It is whimsical, delicious, basically a taste explosion.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank PP J

North East Wisconsin
“A little different”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday night and were pleasantly surprised. The meal arrives in two courses: finger food and entrées. We had the charcuterie meats and the oysters. Both were great. The entrées come as half or full plates so it's easy to share many different plates. Like tapas, by the end you are full. The staff were all very good and worked as a team which was nice. Wine was good but all about 3-4x more expensive than it should have been. Nice location, kind of off the beaten path.

South Lyon, Michigan
“We Were Amazed”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I chose to eat here for dinner based on reviews and it's close proximity to where we were staying. We dined outside. I must admit, I was skeptical at first and thought it very possible I could leave hungry. In fact, not only was this not the case, but we were both really blown away by our entree selections. My husband got half plates of the beef and the duck entrees. He said both were good, but the beef was great. I'm vegetarian. I got the tofu dish without the elk carpaccio. While I'm vegetarian, I like but don't love tofu and don't often eat it, but I loved it in this dish. Amazing presentation and flavors. The service was good and extremely friendly. We even ordered dessert, which we usually don't do. This was a truly memorable meal.

2 Thank DrJennyNovi_Michigan
Naples, Florida
“Best Food We Had in Quebec”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I actually had dinner at the restaurant twice during our visit. The first was by convenience, since we were staying at the attached hotel. The staff is excellent and knows the food and wines on the menu and carte de vin. The menu is compact, but it is very easy to taste a variety of items at each meal. Both times we ordered and split the seafood (chef's selection of small bites) appetizer. It is too much for one person. The local cheese appetizer also looked very interesting. Most of the entrées come in both a full and half sized serving. We opted for the half size. We were able to see and taste six entrees [On our second visit we invited neighbors visiting the city who were also from Naples, FL -- small world.]

Book reservations early if you are looking to dine on Friday or Saturday night. The chef has another restaurant in the city. Do not leave without visiting at least one of them.

Calgary, Canada
“Different”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very different, master crafted tasting size meals. Had “Lamb fries” – a local favorite – worth a try!