We loved Auberge Le Vincent and are already making plans to return. The staff to a person was incredible Claude, Christian, Gilles, Jean Pierre and Julie. No question was ever left unanswered nor were we ever slighted for our rudimentary french speaking skills. In fact, we were gently tutored on all things Quebec, from impromtu history lessons to under the radar restaurants we should try. The room was spacious and comfortable for two adults and a teen.. And breakfast was delicious. Always ready with a coffee refill, while ne morning I was offered asparagus, unprompted, because the chef felt it was at its peak. As for location, the Ste Roche district had none of the tourist trappings that I like to routinely avoid. And, the 10 minute walk to the center of things was quite manageable. I give the Auberge Le Vincent my highest rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City