When we first drove up to this "urban inn", my husband and I looked at each other with concern. It looks like a commercial building in a mixed use area. But from the moment we walked in the door, we loved the experience! Our rooms were incredibly charming and well appointed-I always love having a stereo for my iPod for example. The service was excellent from Claude and the staff. Great recommendations for concerts, restaurants and sight seeing. As mentioned in other reviews, the location requires a walk of 15 minutes or more to most places. Since the weather was bad,we took cabs some of the time which was very easy and inexpensive.
We absolutely loved our stay here and would stay again. One word of caution-we did get the impression that the ownership might be changing so you may want to check if Claude is still running the inn if you book there if that would make a difference to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City