Superb service. Friendly helpful & efficient staff, delicious & quick for a made to order breakfast, wonderful shower, aircon. Room is a bit on the small side, but cosy. We stayed on the busier street side but noise was nnever a problem. Excellent in-room Lavaza espresso machine. Diego went the extra mile to make our stay great when we accidentally left a few items in the room. If you drive make sure you have directions to negotiate 1 way streets. 15min easy walk to Upper town. 5min walk to great dining, clubs & shopping of St-Roch. Would definitely stay here again when back in QC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City