We greatly enjoyed our stay. The morning breakfast that was included was very good and exceeded expectations. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They suggested great restaurants and made our dinner reservations. Our room was uniquely and nicely decorated with fine amenities, including a refrigerator. It appeared there was a new rubber mat placed on the stairs leading to the rooms which had that rubber smell which will eventually dissipate. Two big benefits to staying in this neighborhood was seeing another part of Quebec and also the two outstanding restaurants we ate in that were recommended by the hotel. The one downside is it is a hike to the old town. Up 95 stairs and then about 4 blocks at a 30% grade before heading on flat to downhill toward the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City