We stayed at Auberge Le Vincent in August for 2 nights. It was our first visit to Quebec city and experience was great:
1. Great location - easy walk to the old city for our 6 years old son, a lot of nice restaurants and shopping in close proximity to the hotel
2. Easy check in, very friendly staff, a very nice room, great breakfast
3. We used the underground parking service offered by the hotel - were very happy to leave the car and explore the city, went for a river cruise and did 3 times in a row the city double decker bus tour (turned out the route was slightly different and was a perfect way to get a guided tour of Quebec within a day)
4. When we left and drove back home, it turned out we forgot some clothes in the room - many thanks to the manager who called us and arranged for our items to be sent to our home address.
Overall we loved our stay, the city and the hotel and will definitely be returning and recommending the Auberge to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City