This was a very nice place to stay. I read a few complaints about it's a far walk to the old city. This is totally false!!! It was a five to ten minute walk, which if you travel a lot this is not a long walk and if you don't travel a lot it still is not a long walk. The staff is very helpful with restuarant recommendations and will map out your day literally, if you want them to. The breakfast was very tasty. Book this B&B with confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City