“Nice decor but rip off otherwise.”
Review of Voodoo Grill - CLOSED

Voodoo Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I ordered a vodka red bull and the red bull came on the side with the vodka already poured in a tall glass of ice. The vodka barely reached 1/2 way up the first layer of ice cubes. I'm talking about a very narrow glass and very small ice cubes as well. I know my vodka and red bull and this wasn't it. I had to ask for more vodka and it was added as requested but they use this measuring device on every bottle that is supposed to pour one ounce but I seriously doubt it. I had 3 pours (should have been 3 ounces) however this drink tasted like just red bull. Something fishy going on in this place. Stay away, you are not getting what you pay for here.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

You will love sitting on the upstairs terrace and eating great food. Ask for Mike, the owner, he is a great host, and tell him Carla from Florida says HELLO! and PJ does too.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This restaurant is trendy and they were very welcoming to our 2 daughters (2 and 5 years old). The manager/our waiter was the best of the best. The quality of food was impressive and so was his wine selection. Will go back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

If you want to have dinner there, you will be disappointed. I paid too much for too little. The staff is friendly but slow. The place is noisy. I would not recommend this restaurant to a friend.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stopped at this restaurant for dinner since it looks decent and has trip advisor sign posted outside. The environment is nice - quiet and romantic. But we were very disappointed at the food. The food was very slowly prepared, even according to European standard. And the portion is so SMALL that it made my kids laugh. We had two orders of off-menu pasta for my kids and two orders of filet mignon for my wife and me. The kids ate both of their pasta and our entrees and didn't feel stuffed. Comm'on, $126 can't even feed two young kids under 10 years old. Won't go back and won't recommend for any hungry stomaches.