“Great food, location and service”
Review of Apsara

Apsara
Ranked #87 of 1,476 Restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: For now over 37 years, the Restaurant Apsara offers authentic cuisine from Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand. Located right in the heart of the Old-Quebec, the restaurant welcomes you with pleasure within its walls that will remind you of Cambodia, with original statues and illustrations of Angkor Wat.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A good variety of Asian foods. Moderately priced wine list with excellent wine choices. We were just walking back to our hotel from the summer festival concert and people coming out of the restaurant said it was awesome.

1  Thank LESLIE O
There are newer reviews for Apsara

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We ordered one of the meals for two, which included wine. Excellent fresh food and the salmon we had was some of the best I've ever eaten. A great atmosphere and the staff spoke enough English for us to get by (Plus the menu had English as well).

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Apsara was a great surprise - the food was great, the space was interesting and comfortable, and the price was right.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I've had a lot of Thai food from various restaurants over the years. The food at Apsara was not good. It wasn't tasty and flavourful, which is what I expect. Also, the waiter made a mistake in our order. When I pointed it out, he became exasperated with us and said that we ordered the wrong thing. I pointed at the menu so I'm pretty sure that it wasn't my mistake. Anyway, I wouldn't go there again.

1  Thank JacqA2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

So you have been in Quebec City for three days and are looking for something other than MEAT, Poutine, and beer. A hankering for Thai got the hunger juicies flowing again. Apsara's menu is Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian, and something else I can't remember. I am from the west coast and am used to Thai food with strong spices and rich curries. Apsara has neither. To their credit, I asked for Sriracha sauce and they brought a small dish. Saved the meal.

Nice cozy atmosphere. Wait staff was attentive and was happy to speak english. They have menus in english. The wine list was short but fairly broad and the prices were all very reasonable.

What I can say is that this would be a safe place to take my grandmother for asian food that would not upset her by having food that was too spicy.