“Degrading”

Quebec City, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Degrading”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I went here on a Quebec trip with my school I own a gourmet catering business so I naturally expect high standards but even a less fortunate man who's down on his luck and without money would spit the food out on the floor and slap the waiters and chefs in the face for they're terrible food and service!

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank Ray P

new york
“Degrading Service”
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I came from New York and was visiting Quebec for the weekend. The food was good but the service was extremely degrading. I have never been in such as restaurant and receive that kind of bad quality of service.The waiters were extremely rude and not attended to the customers’ needs at all.
If you travel in group, I suggest you stay away from that restaurant. Of course, if you don;t mind being ignored and badly treated, then bond appetite.

2 Thank foodlover2NewYork
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Wonderful ambiance!”
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Had breakfast here. My husband had the omelet and I had French toast. Not the best but very good. Sidewalk cafe across from Chateau Frontenac. Wonderful setting and we really enjoyed it.

1 Thank IllinoisSuzyQ